Acting together to make a positive change
due to the new regulations we have decided to close our restaurant one week earlier than planned, already on 1.11.2020. We will still be open for lunch on Saturday and Sunday.
With the beginning of the Advent season and hopefully better conditions, we will reopen our restaurant for you and look forward to your visit!
The campsite will remain open for you, but with reduced service (see below).
To ensure that you can enjoy your visit with us safely and without any worries, we, as your hosts, comply with all necessary regulations and hygiene measures.
We all have to work hard so that we can all return to normality step by step.
- Opening hours until Friday October 30th 2020 12 - 14h / 18-22h
- Saturday October 31st 2020 and Sunday November 1st 2020 12-14 pm (restaurant remains closed afterwards until Advent)
- Table reservation is requested under +39 0471 204 894
- From Monday, 2.11.2020, the pitches of category A (small - medium motorhome) and category B (caravan - large motorhome) will be available to you at a flat rate of Euro 25.00/night/pitch. The prices do not include local tax per person and night (from 14 years). The prices are inclusive of VAT, electricity (6A)*, rubbish fee, use of sanitary facilities (with hot water but not heated), camper service, digital TV/SAT connection.
- Our sanitary facilities remain open with hot water, but are not heated
- The swimming pool remains closed
- please note that in South Tyrol masks are compulsory
- unfortunately we cannot offer a tent area. Also cyclists and pedestrians with tents need their own pitch
All travellers entering Italian territory and staying in Belgium, France, the United Kingdom, Northern Ireland, the Netherlands, the Czech Republic, Spain, Romania up to 14 days before entering Italy must either have a negative corona test result (not older than 72 hours) or have a PCR test performed immediately after entering Italy. Furthermore, the carrying of a self-declaration is also required.
We are at your disposal for any information you may require and look forward to welcoming you here!
Family Egger and the Moosbauer Team